Break Up With Your Clutter Once and For All: It’s Possible!
Are you looking for a decluttering service for your home and life? Have you had enough of living with the chaos caused by clutter? If you’ve decided it’s time for a change I’m here to tell you it’s possible and I can help you make it happen.
Hi, I’m Kerry, The Clutter Whisperer™
After years of helping people break up with their clutter, I have my own take on what clutter is, and why it’s so hard to get rid of on your own.
Clutter is like Kryptonite
It’s like Kryptonite – robbing ‘superwomen’ of our superpowers, sapping our energy, leaving us feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and like failures.
Clutter sticks to you like Superglue
Why does clutter stick to you like Superglue? People underestimate the impact of clutter and what it takes to clear it, read on to find out more. Trying to declutter your home and mind triggers all kinds of emotional responses, none of them good. That’s why it’s so hard to break up with your clutter on your own.
Together we can get you unstuck and clutter-free for less than the cost of servicing your car, or calling out a tradie!
Don’t worry, help is at hand, I’m taking bookings for July and August.
Declutter Packages & Prices
- The First step: complimentary phone consult. No pressure or obligation to buy-in to the service. It’s a chance for us to talk, so you can find out if this is right for you and what you need. Packages available:
- A Half-Day Kick Start Declutter – $280 – ideal for decluttering a junkroom, wardrobe or office.
- Or One-Day Kick Start Declutter – $550 – for larger decluttering projects with more clutter.
- A Two-Day Major Declutter – $1,100 – designed to help if you have a severe clutter problem, also perfect for getting help to downsize.
- All declutter packages include a takeaway service. I drive a small ute and take away items for donation.