Don't Know Where To Start?
Are you looking for a decluttering service for your home and life that will deliver on your dream to be free of your clutter and organised?
Have you had enough of living with the chaos caused by clutter?
Would you like to be able to walk into your walk-in wardrobe, prepare meals in your kitchen, or sit at your dining table?
Do you need to declutter following the loss of someone close to you but are feeling overwhelmed by emotions?
Have you attempted decluttering on your own or tried decluttering guides that didn’t work? (Don’t feel bad it’s not you, the truth is decluttering guides don’t work – click to find out why.)
Are you looking for a decluttering & organising gift voucher for a loved one?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above and you’ve decided it’s time for a change, or to help someone you love to make a change, I’m here to tell you it’s possible, and I will help make it happen.
Hi, I’m Kerry, The Clutter Whisperer™
My decluttering service for your home and life is life-changing as well as life honouring. I never tell people they have to ‘get rid of’ things instead, I help people make decisions about things.
After years of helping people break up with their clutter, I have my own take on what clutter is, and why it’s so hard to clear on your own.
Clutter is like Kryptonite
Robbing ‘superwomen’ of our superpowers, sapping our energy, leaving us feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and like failures.
Clutter sticks to you like Superglue
People underestimate the impact of clutter on our brains and what it takes to clear it. Trying to declutter your home and mind triggers all kinds of emotional responses, none of them good. That’s why it’s so hard to break up with your clutter on your own.
Together we can get you unstuck and clutter-free for less than the cost of servicing your car, and it’s a one-off, not an annual expense!
Help is at hand, I’m almost fully booked for September but I do have a few dates available, I’m also taking bookings for October.
Declutter Packages & Prices
- The First step: complimentary phone consult. No pressure or obligation to buy into the service. It’s a chance for us to talk, so you can find out if this is right for you and what you need. Packages available:
- A Half-Day Kick Start Declutter – from $360* – a three-hour session it’s ideal for decluttering one or two areas – junkrooms, wardrobe/bedrooms or offices.
- Or One-Day Kick Start Declutter – from $550* – up to five and a half hours for larger decluttering projects with more clutter.
- A Two-Day Major Declutter – $1,100 – designed to help if you have a severe clutter problem, also perfect for getting help to downsize, move in or move out of your home.
- All declutter packages include a takeaway service. I drive a small ute and take away items for donation.
- A Half-Day Home Organisation Session – from $360* – perfect if you’ve moved home but haven’t managed to get organised or clutter isn’t your issue but you need help with organising your home.
- Gift Vouchers Available – give your loved one the perfect gift, a home declutter, and organizing package! Click here to submit your enquiry.
- House clearance – following the death of a loved one or to help with the transition into residential care. From project management (skip hire) to hands-on sorting, packing, donating, and disposal of items. Each job is different and is quoted on an individual basis. Contact me for a quote.
*Asterix explained if you live more than a 40-minute drive from me there is a $50.00 surcharge to cover the additional time and cost of travel.
First Step: Contact Me
Call: 0421 159 009 for a chat about a decluttering service to transform your home and life, or the purchase of a gift voucher.
When: weekdays 8.00 a.m.- 6.00 p.m.
Or get in touch anytime by completing and sending the form below.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you, and working with you!
This is your chance to declutter.
To stop thinking about it & do it.
Are you ready?
Struggling to ask for help?
I understand that one of the most difficult things to do is to ask for help when you’re feeling vulnerable, embarrassed or you’re just anxious at the thought of a ‘stranger’ coming into your home.
Many of the people I work with have not invited friends or family into their homes for a while, or if they let them in, there are areas that are ‘off-limits.’
I’m not phased by people’s clutter no matter how much there is!
I reassure people, and I’m reassuring you that I’ll take you as I find you.
My decluttering service for your home and life is designed to help you. Together we’ll create a home that works for you – not against you.
If you’re struggling following the loss of someone close to you, or the need to declutter after the end of a relationship – I understand that too and will assist and guide you through the process.
So I’m encouraging you to overcome your fears and take the first step to liberate yourself from your clutter!
The Things People Say
On a lighter and more practical note, without exception on every declutter I’ve done people have said once, if not several times at least one, if not all of the following:
“I’ve been looking for that!
I was wondering where that had gone.
I’d forgotton I had that.
I don’t know why I’ve been keeping this.
I couldn’t have done this without you!”